Simple and useful advice of an interior designer on choosing a painting for a house or apartment. Are we following strict rules, or are we enjoying the experiment?Read more
By purchasing a painting from Cairynaart online gallery, you agree to the terms of the deal. I tried to fill the site with all kinds of useful information for your convenience. If you can't find an answer to your question, please use - FAQ
If you still have any questions - contact me via feedback form or chat. Together we will solve your problem and discuss the details.
Signing a contract with me
1. By placing an order with me, you show your intention to buy the goods. This will be linked to payment for these items. I will email you to confirm that I have received your order and payment.
2. As soon as I know the payment was successful, I will let you know that the order has been processed, and we currently have an agreement between us.
3. I have made every effort to display the colors of my paintings on this site as accurately as possible. However, I cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will accurately reflect the color and shade of the real thing. I can only do what technology allows me to do.
4. All information provided is approximate and stated truthfully and in good faith.
5. Any contract we enter into online (public offer) will be governed by Moldovan law.
7. I fully comply with my obligations under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (information, cancellation and additional fees).
How to make a purchase
1. You can use my website to place an order by selecting the product you want to buy and adding it to your cart. Items you don't need can be removed from your cart at any time. If you prefer to order by phone, you can do so by calling +37378878769.
2. Shipping costs will be quoted before you make your purchase.
3. You will have to pay in full when you place the order.
4. I use secure means of payment for online purchases. You can pay for your order with Visa, Mastercard. Plus also PayPal and WebMoney. I also accept international transfers - Western Union and others by arrangement.
5. All prices listed on my website are in US dollars and do not include taxes or fees.
6. There may be an importation fee, even if art and antiques are zero-rated (HS international code for prints and prints: 4911 91 000). You must pay the import duty if it is charged.
7. Once your order is prepared, I will notify you with a shipping date (usually 3-4 days after you place your order) with a tracking number to monitor the parcel's movement online.
Shipping Costs and Fees
1. Goods are usually shipped from my studio within 2-3 business days.
2. The carrier or freight forwarder usually delivers goods within 2-3 business days of shipping in Moldova and 20-30 business days of shipping overseas.
3. Your item will be delivered to the address listed on your order. You must be at home to take delivery of your order, which usually takes place from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. I am not responsible for loss or damage if you instruct the shipping company to leave the item unattended.
4. You are responsible for disposing of packaging materials.
5. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts (or if you are not home for an agreed upon delivery) items may be returned to my studios, where I reserve the right to charge you extra for re-delivery.
6. If you change your shipping address after an item has been shipped to you, I reserve the right to bill you for any additional charges charged by our carriers for redirecting your shipping.
7. Please inspect the item upon delivery - any damage found must be reported to the delivery service courier at the time of delivery or to me within a reasonable time.
8. If an item is lost or damaged in transit, notify me as soon as possible.
9. Sometimes, for reasons beyond my or the courier's control, I may be prevented from delivering your item. This may include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, malicious damage or default by our suppliers.
Cancellations and refunds
1. You can cancel the contract at any time within 14 days of delivery. To do this, email or messenger me. I cannot accept cancellations over the phone.
2. You do not have to give a reason for the cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help me improve the service I offer customers in the future.
3. If you cancel, you must return the item to me within 14 days of cancellation in the original packaging at your expense. You must make sure the item is packaged properly to protect it from damage.
4. You may safely and carefully inspect the merchandise within 14 days. Rest assured that your rights will be respected.
5. If you do not return the item, but request a refund, it may seem like a fraudulent plan to me and I will be forced to go to the police. If you do not take care of the items before they are returned to me, and it results in damage or deterioration, I will charge you for diminished value and property damage through the courts.
6. If you have requested a refund within 14 days, I will gladly refund your money. The refund will be made as soon as I receive my painting back in the mail. Send the painting back to me, carefully packaged in its original packaging, with a tracking number. Don't forget to pay the cost of the return shipment at the post office. The refund will be made to your account in full, less $30 for shipping and bank % for the transfer.
7. If you decide to cancel your payment immediately after placing your order, contact me as soon as possible before I have time to ship your package.
Damaged Goods / Warranty
CairynaArt online store offers a warranty on all original paintings and author reproductions. Within 14 days, you are free to return or exchange your order for another of similar value, even without explanation.
The possibility of exchange or return of your purchase is guaranteed by Moldovan law. Any return or exchange is your unconditional right, I strictly adhere to the laws and regulations, I value my honestly earned reputation. I am trusted, and many people depend on me. I cannot let them down.
All you have to do is contact me in any way that is convenient for you to get information about exchanges or returns. We will not fill out any forms, we will just talk to you about all the nuances of a return or exchange.
Returns or exchanges are accepted only in the original packaging with no traces of use of the painting. On the postal delivery form, you will see my address. Please send a parcel to it with my full details, including telephone number and zip code.
The return or exchange of goods of proper quality is at the expense of the buyer.
Returns or exchanges of defective (or damaged) merchandise will be charged to me in full, including shipping. The terms of crediting of the return money are up to 10 banking days from the date of receipt of the returned goods in my warehouse. Please be calm and patient.
I will notify you by SMS or email when a return is received at the warehouse and a refund is due.
- If there is a problem with an item, please let me know by email or in writing, providing details of the problem. It will be helpful if you provide me with a digital photo of the problem, as this usually saves you from having to return the items for inspection or examination. I will handle the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is needed, it will be arranged without unreasonable delay and free of charge. Replacement goods will not be shipped until the original goods have been received in my studio and inspected. You are responsible for returning the merchandise to me, however, upon inspection I will refund your reasonable postage charges, provided the merchandise is found to be defective. If the item is defective, we will return it to you, but you will have to pay our reasonable postage costs.
Buying a painting with international shipping is easy, as mailing is done to almost every country in the world!